Setup Page function for Tour at Dashboard > Traveler Settings > Tour Options > Select layout for Search Tour.
When creating layout for Search, we need 3 main elements: ST Single Search, ST List Location và ST List Tour
ST Single Search
- Title Form Search : Give Search Form a title
- Select Form Search : Choose Tour if this page is created for Rental purpose.
- Form’s direction : Vertical or Horizontal. Recommended Vertical form.
- Style : 2 options for Search Form: Normal or Large
- Show box shadow : Set Shadow for Search Box
- Field Size : Choose the size of Search Field
ST List Location
Vacation Tour in Popular Destinations
- List ID in Location : Import Location ID from Database and separate each ID by a comma.
- Type : Choose Tour Search layout
- Show Only Featured Location : Among Location IDs above, set Featured for ID that you want to highlight.
- Items per row : Number of location IDS be shown in a row
- Style location : Normal or Curved
- Show Logo : Show Location Logo
- Logo Position : Choose position of logo. Default position: Left
- Order By : Arrange IDs
- Order : Sort by ASC or DESC
ST List Tour
- Title : Give Widget a title
- List ID in Tour: Allow you to choose special Tour that you want to show on Search Layout
- Number Tour : number of tours you want to show on Search Page
- Order by : Order based on the criteria such as: name , title, date ..
- Order : arrange in ascending or descending order
- Style tour : there are 2 styles Grid and List
- Number tour of row : number of tours in a row
- Only in Featured Location : If you only want to show Featured tour, then choose Yes
- Location : only show tours in Location you set, if no location, tours in all locations will be shown
- Sort By Taxonomy: We provide 2 Taxonomies including Tour Type and Inclusion, you can use them to customize your arrangement.
Here is a tutorial video of how to create a Tour Search Page.