This section includes information such as price of tour, number of guests
Configure your settings:
- Pricing Type: we provide two ways calculate tour price.
- Per Unit: will charge the same amount regardless of the number of travelers.
- Per Person: will charge for every applicable traveler
- Maximum pepple: this section allows you setting the maximum number of traveler for your tour
- Age Options: Provide your requirements for what age defines a infant, a child vs. adult.
This section allows you setting price and available status for your tour
- Click to view and setting for previos month
- Click to view and setting for next month
- Date status in the past
- Current or future dates but this is date which tour unavailable
- Current or future dates and this is date which tour availability
- Drag the mouse in the calendar to get the start date to change price and status
- Drag the mouse in the calendar to get the end date to change price and status
- Click to set the tart date to change price and status
- Click to set the end date to change price and status
- Setting status of date range above: Includes Available and Not Available status
- Setting minimum traveler for each object.
Note: Minimum travelers is the number of passengers within that age band required to make a booking. Generally, this should be set as 0 for all age bands. For example, setting minimum travelers as 1 for a child would mean a child must be present on every booking.
- Setting price for each object
Note: price for earch object does not include taxes and other fees
[Update] Pricing Details for Tour Enhancements
According to the request of many WP Booking users. When creating a new tour, in the Pricing Options section, now have a new option to toggle children/infant if your tour’s price only applied to adults. This is a small change but it can make a lot of people feel happier with WP Booking.