This option allows you change the look of how currency is shown in your WPBooking store.
To change your shop currency settings go to WPBooking > Settings > General > General Options and select your desired currency from the Currency section
- Currency: Choose the currency the store will be priced in.
Attention: it is important that you know that not all payment gateways support all currencies. Check to make sure that your chosen gateway supports the currency you wish to use before launching your store.
- Symbol: This allows you to choose to put the symbol currency
- Position: Choose whether the currency symbol is placed to the left or right of the price.
- Thousand Separator: Choose the character to use for the thousand separators.
- Decimal Separator: Choose the character to use for the decimal separator.
- Decimal: Choose the number of digits to appear after the decimal separator.