This is an online payment gateway that allows customers to pay via credit card or bank card.
PayPal method in WPBooking plugin is the immediate form of payment to be made online. With this method, orders have 1 in 3 status
- Payment Failed: Orders are payment via Paypal but fail in the payment process for reasons such as network connection error, account of insufficient funds, etc
- Completed apart: Orders are payment via Paypal but that is only part of the total amount of money would pay for orders
- Completed: Orders have been paid the full amount payable
1. Go to WPBooking > Settings > Payment > Paypal Pro tab
2. Configure your settings:
- Check to the checkbox to activate online payment gateway will be offered to your customers.
- Choose the title shown to customers during checkout
- Description – Add info shown to customers if they choose Paypal method.
- Three fields to paste your PayPal API credentials into: API Username, API Password and API Signature. Learn how to get that information from PayPal here.
- Test Mode: check to checkbox to enable PayPal Sandbox Mode and paste your PayPal Test API credentials into: Test API Username, Test API Password and Test API Signature. Learn how to get that information from PayPal here.This allows you to build your store and process transactions without having to use real money. It does require that your payment gateway ALSO has a test mode, but WPBooking comes with a Test Gateway as well. This means you need to know what gateway you’ll use before you start building your store..
Note: You must have a PayPal business account. An API signature is a credential that consists of an API username along with an associated API password and signature, all of which are assigned by PayPal.
How do I find my Paypal API?
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal Business account.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the Profile tab. …
- Click Request API credentials under Account information.
- Click Set up PayPal API credentials and permissions under Option 1.
- Click Request API Credentials.
- Click Request API signature.
- Click Agree and Submit.
- Copy and paste the API username, password, and signature into your PayPal settings on the administration dashboard.
- Complete the process by following your PayPal setting final steps.