This add-on allows you to create discount codes that are applied to one or more services, which can be applied on a single day or multiple dates, with each coupon code that can be set up to limit the number of uses, limited usage times of each customer.
A coupon code will include the following information:
- Coupon Code: This is the code you enter in the form of characters (A-Z) and numbers (0-9). Length of 8 to 15 characters
- Services Type:
- – Apply for all services: This coupon is used for all active services on the system.
- – Service types: Select one or more services that this coupon applies to.
- – Custom: Select individual items (one or more items at a time).
- Calculated according to the percent of the order
- Calculated according to the fixed value.
- Coupon Start/End Date: This is the time period applies to this coupon code. It allows applying for multiple days or in a day with start time and end of time. If no enter, no limit time for this coupon.
- Minimum order value: The minimum amount for this coupon is applied. If not enter, there is no limit to this coupon
- Usage limit: Limit the number of using coupons per user. If not enter, there’s no limit for this coupon
- Status: The coupon status.
How to add the coupon?
Follow these steps:
- Go to admin page.
- Click the WPbooking> Coupon
- Complete the coupon information
- Click the Add New Coupon
- Complete the process of adding your new coupon. Now you can provide this code to your customers to use coupon codes
Click edit coupon and edit the information of that coupon