Page Function is one of more important data, it companions with Booking Function and some feature on your site.
If you want to reduce the number of page, you have to notify some page function below and never delete it if you are using default theme feature.
Setting Page on Theme Options
- My account dashboard page: Set page to be dashboard page of Function page :User setting
- Redirect to after login: Set page to show after user logs in
- Redirect to after logout: Set page to show after user logs out.
- Enable popup login and Register: TURN ON this option if you want to use Form Login/Register style Popup instead of Page Login
- User login: Set user login page.
- User Register: Set Register page.
- Reset Passwords: Set Reset password page
- Checkout Page Set checkout page.
- Payment Success Page Set page shown for user’s successful payment confirmation.
- Order Confirm Page Set page shown to confirm user’s order.
- Terms and Conditions Page Set terms and conditions page.
NOTE: All pages should be created before being selected in Page Options. To create Pages: Dashboard > Pages> Add New
Create the function Page
to create these pages above, you just need to go to Page > Add new, then select the corresponding template you want