Setup Page function for Activity at Dashboard > Traveler Settings > Activity Options > Select layout for search Activity.
When creating layout for Search, we need 3 main elements: ST Single Search, ST List Location và ST List Activity.
ST Single Search
- Title Form Search : Give Search Form a title
- Select Form Search : Choose Activity if this page is created for Activity purpose.
- Form’s direction : Vertical or Horizontal. Recommended Vertical form.
- Style : 2 options for Search Form: Normal or Large
- Show box shadow : Set Shadow for Search Box
- Field Size : Choose the size of Search Field
ST List Location
Vacation Activity in Popular Destinations
- List ID in Location : Import Location ID from Database and separate each ID by a comma.
- Type : Choose Activity Search layout
- Show Only Featured Location : Among Location IDs above, set Featured for ID that you want to highlight.
- Items per row : Number of location IDS be shown in a row
- Style location : Normal or Curved
- Show Logo : Show Location Logo
- Logo Position : Choose position of logo. Default position: Left
- Order By : Arrange IDs
- Order : Sort by ASC or DESC
ST List Activity
- Title : Give Widget a title
- List ID in Activity: Allow you to choose special Activity that you want to show on Search Layout
- Number Activity : number of Activitys you want to show on Search Page
- Order by : Order based on the criteria such as: name , title, date ..
- Order : arrange in ascending or descending order
- Style Activity : there are 2 styles Grid and List
- Number Activity of row : number of Activitys in a row
- Only in Featured Location : If you only want to show Featured Activity, then choose Yes
- Location : only show Activitys in Location you set, if no location, Activitys in all locations will be shown
- Sort By Taxonomy: We provide 2 Taxonomies including Activity Type and Inclusion, you can use them to customize your arrangement.
Here is a tutorial video of how to create an Activity Search Page.