This post will help you resolve the troubles with changing text.
Example: If you don’t like:
- use text “BOOKING NOW” and you like “BOOKING”
- or “HOTEL” service to other service (“RESORT”)..
You should watch the video below for a more specific instruction:
Thirdly, navigate to the folder of the theme (wp-content/themes//) and in the folder languages/ (of the theme) you will find file file traveler.po and traveler.mo are default language files that we provide for you to customize in your language..
Please try doing following steps:
1. Rename traveler.po and traveler.mo as language corresponding with your website ( For example, zh_CN.po/ zh_CN.mo. Note: you need to use “_” instead of “-” like in picture above )
2. Change some information to activate language file, please look at this image:
Next, open file zh_CN.po with POedit to set up this language file. In taskbar, choose Catalog > Properties
In Language, you choose target language or enter letters representing it.
Click OK to finish.
After finish translating, click Save or Ctrl + S to save translation. Data in file .po will be automatically updated in file .mo
When not found the string to translate, following steps:
Firstly, you go to Download in Traveler to down the latest version.
Secondy, start updating theme as usual (You can see in the file just downloaded, there are a folder and 1 file zip.)
Update po mo file via FTP manager
- You need to use FTP account to update in your live site
- In the folder of previous version, you need to back up language file po, mo
- After that, go to folder of new theme: theme/traveler/language to overwrite language file
- Open file .po, .mo with Poedit to edit translation
- You should check configuration in Properties before translating(Everything needs to be set exactly as in the video)
- Otherwise, language file cant work properly, Click “Update” to update new words of theme into this file before translating
Step 2: Click to “Update” button under taskbar
Waiting some second, the update process missing strings will complete. Now you start translating new words, You see, the number of words increases a lot
Step 3: Click “Save” button under taskbar to update
Step 4: Find and translate strings
Step 5: Click “Save” to update
Note: If after update missing strings, you still do not find the strings to translate. Please contact us by create a ticket in our support system to be help
This is video tutorial for you: