How To Download Traveler From ThemeForest
Step 1 – Login to your ThemeForest account and navigate to the ‘Downloads’ tab.
Step 2 – Locate your Traveler purchase, and click the Download button. Choose between ‘All Files & Documentation’ or ‘Installable WordPress File Only’.
Included Files From Your Themeforest Purchase
- Traveler.zip – Located inside the Traveler Theme folder, this is the installable WordPress file you’ll need to install or update Traveler manually.
- Traveler-Child-Theme.zip – Located inside the Traveler Theme folder, this is a child theme you can use to make changes to Traveler’s core theme files.
- Extras Folder – Contains the developer documentation for Visual Composer. These are not ours, but the plugin developers’ documentations.
- Languages Folder (traveler/language)– This contains all the language files used to translate Traveler, Traveler Core.
- Demo data: This contain all demo content for each services.
- Plugins: You can find Traveler code and Visual composer plugin on traveler/inc/files