In homepage, there are banner, title, sections and so on. If you want to make your own homepage, you should know what element are used in this page.
There are 5 main elements: ST Camera Slider, ST About, ST Blog, ST Portfolio and ST Investor.
ST Camera Slider:
+ Height: unit px or % ( of screen) If you leave it blank, it is set 34 percent of screen as default.
+ Speed: unit ms. If you leave it blank it is set 5000 ms as default
+ Loader: there are 3 styles of loader: bar ( a bar running below image), pie ( a round running at the right top of image), none ( no loader displayed)
It includes sub-element ST Camera Slider items. This one is where you import outstanding images to draw attention at first sight. You should add several sub-elements to show different images.
– Background image: Click “+” to add one image.
– Button: If you want to add a hyperlink direct to another page, click “Select URL” and add link as well as link text. The text will be displayed right below textbox
– Textbox: you can write some quotes or introduction in here. Also, developers can customize slide style by using html in the box
– Style: choose numbers of columns in this section
– Number of posts: enter how many blogs are displayed here
– Categories: When blog posts are composed, they are categorized already. You can choose categories displayed in homepage by ticking boxes below
– Order by: arrange posts in this section.
– Sort by: choose 2 styles ascending or descending
– Show read more: choose Yes or No. If yes, enter a text representing it
– Number of posts: decide how many posts are displayed in this section
– Categories: choose posts from which categories to display
– Order by: arrange posts based on this criterion
– Sort by: 2 styles ascending or descending
– Show read more: choose Yes or No. If yes, there is “Read more” text containing a hyperlink to the post.
– Show load more: choose Yes or No.