Select room search layout: Allow you choose a layout for each hotel search page.
Select room result layout: Allow you choose a layout for the hotel Search Result page.
Single room layout: Allows you choose a layout for Room
Room search form:
We set some fields as default as following: Location, check in/out day, number room, number adult…. You can insert new field or edit/delete default fields
– Per field, you can configure the parameters:
– Title : input label for search field
– Field Type : we support some types like Location, Location List, Address, Check in, Check out, Adult, Children, Room(s), Taxonomy, Hotel Name..
– Placeholder : insert placeholder text if that is textbox field
– Layout 1 Size : for small-size form search
– Layout 2 Size : for big-size form search (full-page size)
– Field required : TURN ON if this field requires to be filled
You can make collapse search form by adding them to the Advance Fields
Allow advanced search: TURN ON this option if you want to add Advance Search to search form.
Room advanced search form: We also provide you new option for Search form on Room, that allows you search Room with more criterias.
To add more field advance search you can follow these steps:
- Press to Add new button to show Form
- Per field, you can configure the parameters:
Title : input label for search field
Field Type : select Taxonomy option
Taxonomy: all Attribute that belong to Hotel will be shown on this list(Create taxonomy)
Type show: Select type for show on search form(Checkbox / Dropdown list)
Layout 1 Size : for small-size form search
Layout 2 Size : for big-size form search (full-page size)
Field required : TURN ON if this field requires to be filled