Traveler theme supports multilanguage function but as we can see, many don’t know how to use it.
For example, your website is in 3 languages such as English, Russian, Arabic (use WPML). When you switch from English to Russian, footer section is still in English. The reason behind is that you don’t set up the right way in theme option. To fix it, please follow these steps:
1. In Dashboard, switch website to target language
2. Go to Pages > Add new. You need to create a new page footer in target language here.
3. Go to Theme settings ( Traveler Settings) > General Options
4. Scroll down to Page for footer > Choose page footer you’ve created.
Another problem comes up with fonts. Some fonts of this language are different from those of Latin language, so you should follow these steps:
1. In Dashboard, choose target language ( on wp-admin bar)
2. Go to Theme settings (Traveler Settings) > Styling Options
3. Turn on Right to left (if Arabic)
4. In Typography, choose fonts corresponding with your language. If there’s no font appropriate, see step 5
5. Choose an appropriate font in Google fonts right below Typography
It’s required to save changes before you can choose that font in Typography.
When you have problems with language on your site, remember to check settings in theme options, especially footer, fonts, post types,..