Homepage with Full Map has many noticeable features. You can use it as a Homepage for Car. When you hover a car, its location symbol will bounce.
This is how to create a half map in Car section:
How to create a car map page:
Firstly, you go to Page > Add New page, using ST List Map element and template Home
- Item 1 – Title: enter title of Search map
- Item 2 – Type: select Normal type to become a normal page, select Search Page type to become a search page
- Item 3 – Select Location : Choose a location for Normal type(forced to choose one location to locate the map).Take Paris as an example
- Item 4 – Type : Choose Car type corresponding to the service in which your want.
- Item 5 – Show Search Box : If you don’t want to show Search box, just choose “No”. If choose “Yes”, you can add optionally search fields
- Item 6 – Number: number of tours which you want to show on the map
- Item 7 – Zoom: select a map ratio
- Item 8 – Map Height : enter a value (pixel) for fixed style of map height
- Item 9 – Fit Bound
- Item 10 – Style Map: There’re 6 styles of Map (Normal, Midnight, Family Fest, Open Dark, Riverside, Ozan) Open Dark is used in Demo page
- Button 11 – Click to close if unsave
- Button 12: Click to save changes
You can add search fields by add ST Search Field Car element become to child of ST List Map element
– You can use element ST List Map as banner section of Homepage. Moreover, you can use other elements as your wish to create a Home page.
– Use Template “Home”