create blog posts, see our instructions below.
Steps to Create A Blog Post:
Step 1 – In your Dashboard, go to Posts, Add New
Step 2 – Enter the post’s title and content in the editing field.
Step 3 – Choose Post Format in the right corner. It is default as Standard.
Step 4 – Depends on each particular format you choose to use specific button/field to add content for posts. Please see section Post Format below the video
Step 5 – Add Categories: To assign it to the post, check the box next to the Category name.
Step 6 – Add Tags: Type the words to be tagged, separate multiple tags with commas.
Step 7 – Choose Featured image: click “Set Featured Image”, then choose an image for your post.
Step 8 – When you finished, click Publish to save and publish the post.
– Standard – This is the default style. The post only displays main text, featured image will be only displayed on the blog homepage.
– Image – The post shows text with image. Use Add Media button below post’s title to add pictures.
– Gallery – The added images are showed in slider (gallery) on top of the post. Use Slider button to add images.
– Video – The post shows a video on top. Paste the video URL in the Media URL box.
– Audio – The post shows text with audio. Paste the audio URL in the Media URL box, then a music player will be displayed on the top of the post.
– Quote – The post’s content shows text being quote. Use the ” symbol” on the toolsbar