Video guide How to create new Activity
Step 1 – Navigate to Activity in your WordPress admin sidebar. Step 2 – Click on the Add New option to make a new Activity. Create a title, and insert your description about Activityin the editing field. You can use any of our shortcode builder elements inside the post. Or use Visual composer to build content for this Activity, it makes your single is nicely You can add ST Post Data in single Activity layout to display this element Step 3 – Add Attractions from the right side. To assign it to the Activity, check the box next to the Attraction name. Step 4 – For a single image, click the first Featured Image Box, select an image and click the Set Featured Image button. Step 6 – Scroll down to Activity ettings box, inside you can custom information for your Activity Step 7 – Once you are finished, click Publish to save the post.
In this tab , you can set up:
- Location : Choose a or multiple locations for the Activity which is on Database of the theme. View more here. You can search quickly by enter a keyword
- Address : Import a detailed Activity address, including number, street name, city/province, country.
- MAP : You just need use the Marker map and move in the map
- Latitude Import latitude. See more
- Longitude Import longitude. See more
- Map Zoom : Zoom levels
Activity General is some general informations of in single Activity. It can contain various useful information and functional blocks: layout, gallery, video, etc.
- Set as Featured : Set as Featured Activity to highlight the Activity.
- Custom Layout : Layout: Single Activity – Layout 1 is set as default. If you want to change it into the other, choose the others on Custom Layout. What’s more, you can absolutely create your own layout by going to Layouts. How to create a new layout.
- Gallery: Upload the activity-related photos. You can use ST Activity Detailed Gallery in single Activity layout to display this element
- Video: Introduction Video on Activity by input Youtube link URL. You can use ST Activity Video in single Activity layout to display this element
In this tab , you can set up
- Choose which contact info will be shown? you can choose display author informations (your profile) or display informations that typed in metaboxs below
- Contact Email : You will use this email to receive email notification when have a new booking
- Website adress: Website for searching further info
- Phone: Phone number for contact.
- Fax Number : Fax number of the owner activity
This informations display under Activity title in single Activity. With this contact email, you can receive notification e-mail when client booking your Activity
In this tab, you can set up price and discount for each object
- Adult Price : Enter the price per Adult
- Fields list discount by Adult number booking : You just need press Addnew and enter the discount
- Step 1: click to Add New button
- Step 2: Enter title of list discount
- Step 3: Enter number of people
- Step 4: Enter Value percent of discount
- Child price: Enter the price per Child
- Fields list discount by Child number booking: you can add the optional allow discount when booking for a group of people by
- Type of discount by people: You want to discount number persons by Percent or Amount
- Infant Price: Enter the price per Infant
If your site don’t allow Childrens or Infant embarks to Activity, you can TURN OFF the options below: Disable adult booking: Turn ON to hide number of adult field in booking form, turn OFF to show Disable child booking: Turn ON to hide number of child field in booking form, turn OFF to show Disable infant booking: Turn ON to hide number of infant field in booking form, turn OFF to show
If your Activity provides some Extra services, you can follow these steps below: Extra Price
- Step 1: click to Add New button
- Step 2: Enter title of Extra service
- Step 3: Enter Name of Extra service, remember: instant write unsigned
- Step 3: Enter number of service
- Step 4: Enter the price of service
- Discount by Percent: Discount of this Activity by percent
- Sale Schedule : If you want to set schedule for sale on specific days ( such as sale off on holiday/festival) you should turn ON this option.
- Sale Start Date: enter the starting date of sale for present Activity.
- Sale End Date: enter the ending date of sale for present Activity.
- Deposit payment options : Choose payment methods for deposit: percentage of Activity price, amount of deposit, no deposit. Depending on the Activity, you should choose an appropriate one.
In here, you can:
- Select Type Activity: Specific date (date of activity is already set) or Daily Activity(no date is set)
- With Specific dates, go to Availability to set price for each day range of you
- With Daily activity, go to Price Setting tab to set price for activity, all days will display a general price in availability tab. If you want change price for each day, you can change it in Availability tab
- With Daily activity: require to set duration (days/hours)
- Minimum days to book before departure: use mouse drag the slider to adjust the number of days
- Allow external booking: TURN ON this option then enter link URL if you allow your client booking this Activity on other site.
- Max number of people: enter the maximum number of people for Activity
- Activity program: enter the programs for this Activity
The idea behind the front end booking calendar, is that a client can easily view the availability
- Button 1: Click to refresh to update price in calendar when add price have error
- Button 2: Click to display previous month(s)
- Button 3: Click to display next month(s)
- Item 4: Previous month day(s), or day(s) that have passed. To properly separate this day(s), we reduced the opacity.
- Item 5: Next month day(s). To properly separate this day(s), we reduced the opacity.
- Item 6: Current day
- Item 7: Day with unavailable status. This day will not display prices
- Item 8: Day with available status. This day will display prices
- Item 9: Day selected when click to the calendar, move mouse in the calendar to select multiple day
- Item 10 & 11: Selected period for which you can make a price
- Item 12: Set a price for an adult audience
- Item 13: Set a price for a child audience
- Item 14: Set a price for an infant audience
- Item 15: Price detail of a day
- Item 16: Set status for day range from item 10 to item 12
- Button 17: Click to update price & status for day range from item 10 to item 12
- Item 1: Click to display previous month(s).
- Item 2: Click to display next month(s).
- Item 3: Day with unavailable status or past day
- Item 4: Day with available status
- Item 5: Day selected to book
- Allow cancellation: TURN OFF this options if you don’t allows your client Cancel the Activity
- Number of days before the arrival: How many days in advance to cancel before the arrival?
- Percent of total price: How much percentage of the money lost when canceled?
We now provide 4 payment methods: Submit form , Paypal, Stripe, Payfast (Fig 8)
- Turn ON each payment method to enable
- Turn OFF each payment method to disable