Homepage with Full Map has many noticeable features. You can use it as a Homepage for Activity. When you hover a activity, its location symbol will bounce.
How to create a activity map page:
Firstly, you go to Page > Add New page, using ST List Map element and template Home
- 1 – Title: enter title of Search map
- 2 – Type: select Normal type to become a normal page, select Search Page type to become a search page
- 3 – Select Location : Choose a location for Normal type(forced to choose a location or multiple locations to locate the map).Take Paris as an example
- 4 – Type : Choose Activity type corresponding to the service in which your want.
- 5 – Show Search Box : If you don’t want to show Search box, just choose “No”. If choose “Yes”, you can add optionally search fields
- 6 – Number: number of tours which you want to show on the map
- 7 – Zoom: select a map ratio
- 8 – Map Height : enter a value (pixel) for fixed style of map height
- 9 – Fit Bound
- 10 – Style Map: There’re 6 styles of Map (Normal, Midnight, Family Fest, Open Dark, Riverside, Ozan) Open Dark is used in Demo page
- Button 11 – Click to close if unsave
- Button 12: Click to save changes
You can add search fields by add ST Search Field Activity element become to child of ST List Map element
– You can use element ST List Map as banner section of Homepage. Moreover, you can use other elements as your wish to create a Home page.
– Use Template “Home”