Setup Page function for Tour:
Go to Dashboard > Traveler Settings > Car Options > Select layout for single Car
Here is a tutorial video of how to create a detailed Car Layout.
How To Create A Single Car Layout
Step 1 – Navigate to Layouts and click Add New
Step 2 – Input a new name for your layout, then find the Layout Options box
Step 3 – Select Car Single from the Layout Type dropdown list
Step 4 – Use Car element to build content
Step 5 – Once you are done, be sure to Publish each page you create.
We have 2 available layouts for you to use:
You can use the elements to build Single Car Layout contains :
- ST Detail Car Gallery: display list of car’s photos that you uploaded in Car detail
- ST Detail Car map: display map of car based on longtitude and latitude that you entered in car Detail
- ST Car Video: display car’s video that you uploaded in car detail.
- ST Car Price : The cost of renting an car
- ST Detail Car Location : display detail car location
- ST Post Data : display description of car from editor section
- ST Car Attribute : Add more Options for choosing Car such as: Car Feature, Default Equipment, Category, Pickup Feature..