Hotel is one of noticeable features of Traveler. It is separate from other features, so you can turn Traveler into a website only for travel Hotels.
1. How to add a list of Hotels on Homepage
You only need to add a new row then use element ST List of Hotel to enter information:
- List ID in Hotel : Take out special Hotels in this list by ID([Hotel ID]), each item separated by a comma.
- Number hotel: how many Hotels you want to show.
- Order By : how you arrange list.
- None : take out default value
- Author : by order of authors (when an Hotel is contributed by several authors)
- Title : by name of the post
- Type : by type of Hotels
- Date : from latest day or oldest day
- Modified : by order of modified time (In case you update promotion or information and want to highlight them in the beginning of the page)
- Rand : Order randomly
- Comment Count : order by the number of comments on each Hotel ( in case authors activate comment feature of each Hotel. The more comments Hotel has, the more it’s moved to first lines.
- Price : order by price of Hotels and services
- Rate: Order by review ( star vote)
- Discount rate: Order by discount schedule.
- Order : arrange list ascendingly or descendingly
- Number of row : number of items in each line
- Only in Featured Location : If you want to take out all newest Hotels in famous location (set as Featured) just choose YES
2. Layout Hotel Detail
To create an Hotel layout showing detailed information, you need to use the following elements:
3. Layout Search Hotel
To create a layout for searching Hotels, you need to use: ST Single Search(form Search is Hotel) and information such as outstanding activites or famous spots.
4. Layout Search Result for Hotel
To create a layout for showing Hotel search results, you need to use ST Hotel Search Result to get results and ST Filter to filter results by some critearia.