Car is one of noticeable features of Traveler. It is separate from other features, so you can turn Traveler into a website only for travel Cars.
1. How to add a list of Cars on Homepage
You only need to add a new row then use element ST List of Car to enter information:
- List ID in Car : Take out special Cars in this list by ID([Car ID]), each item separated by a comma.
- Select By Taxonomy : Select the taxonomy if you jst need show the feature category
- Number Car: how many Cars you want to show.
- Order By : how you arrange list.
- None : take out default value
- Author : by order of authors (when an Car is contributed by several authors)
- Title : by name of the post
- Type : by type of Cars
- Date : from latest day or oldest day
- Modified : by order of modified time (In case you update promotion or information and want to highlight them in the beginning of the page)
- Rand : Order randomly
- Comment Count : order by the number of comments on each Car ( in case authors activate comment feature of each Car. The more comments Car has, the more it’s moved to first lines.
- Price : order by price of Cars and services
- Rate: Order by review ( star vote)
- Discount rate: Order by discount schedule.
- Order : arrange list ascendingly or descendingly
- Number of row : number of items in each line
- Sort By Taxonomy : if you want to order items by categories.
2. Layout Car Detail
To create an Car layout showing detailed information, you need to use the following elements:
3. Layout Search Car
To create a layout for searching Cars, you need to use: ST Single Search(form Search is Car) and information such as outstanding activites or famous spots.
4. Layout Search Result for Car
To create a layout for showing Car search results, you need to use ST Car Search Result to get results and ST Filter to filter results by some critearia.