Activity is one of noticeable features of Traveler. It is separate from other features, so you can turn Traveler into a website only for travel activities.
1. How to add a list of activities on Home page
You only need to add a new row then use element ST List of Activity to enter information:
- List ID in Activity : Take out special activities in this list by ID([Activity ID]), each item separated by a comma.
- Number : how many activities you want to show.
- Order By : how you arrange list.
- None : take out default value
- Author : by order of authors (when an activity is contributed by several authors)
- Title : by name of the post
- Type : by type of activities
- Date : from latest day or oldest day
- Modified : by order of modified time (In case you update promotion or information and want to highlight them in the beginning of the page)
- Rand : Order randomly
- Comment Count : order by the number of comments on each Activity ( in case authors activate comment feature of each activity. The more comments activity has, the more it’s moved to first lines.
- Price : order by price of activities and services
- Rate: Order by review ( star vote)
- Discount rate: Order by discount schedule.
- Order : arrange list ascendingly or descendingly
- Number of row : number of items in each line
- Only in Featured Location : If you want to take out all newest activities in famous location (set as Featured) just choose YES
- Location : if you want to take out all activities in ONLY one location, enter it here.
- Sort By Taxonomy : if you want to order items by categories.
2. Layout Activity Detail
To create an Activity layout showing detailed information, you need to use the following elements:
3. Layout Search Activity
To create a layout for searching activities, you need to use: ST Single Search(form Search is Activity) and information such as outstanding activites or famous spots.
4. Layout Search Result for Activity
To create a layout for showing activity search results, you need to use ST Activity Search Result to get results and ST Filter to filter results by some critearia.